ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hurley <jhur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Requesting help regaring remote Debugging ambari-server
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 15:56:59 GMT
Which port are you trying to connect to? When starting Ambari Server with debug on, a different
port is used for JDWP. You need to connect on port 5005. Here's an excerpt from the startup
command:

-Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=5005

On Feb 1, 2017, at 10:05 AM, Sandy <sandy.wadhwa@gmail.com<mailto:sandy.wadhwa@gmail.com>>