ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Takanobu Asanuma <tasan...@yahoo-corp.jp>
Subject RE: the version number of the latest trunk
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2016 06:27:16 GMT
Hi Di Li,

Thank you very much for your help. I have succeeded in building trunk with the configuration.

Regards,
Takanobu Asanuma

From: Di Li [mailto:osjiras@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 11:03 PM
To: dev@ambari.apache.org; 浅沼 孝信 <tasanuma@yahoo-corp.jp>
Subject: Re: the version number of the latest trunk

you may use 2.5.0.0-SNAPSHOT to make it the same version as branch-2.5, or you may also just
omit -DnewVersion altogether so that maven will use default value "2.0.0.0-SNAPSHOT" defined
in pom.xml files.

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 3:40 AM, Takanobu Asanuma <tasanuma@yahoo-corp.jp<mailto:tasanuma@yahoo-corp.jp>>