ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Lav Jain <lj...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Ambari DB Consistency Check Failed to Complete
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2016 23:06:39 GMT
Upon further investigation, the FAILURE has been isolated to the following
JIRA:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-18365

AMBARI-18365. Authorizations given to roles, should use generic role-…

…based principals rather than hard-coded pseudo-role-based principals (rlevas)

https://github.com/apache/ambari/commit/b632b33bc35afc5a01354e8916fdcdf698e49e19

https://github.com/apache/ambari/commit/49f58e8402b543875c61f8d74a052bd6cd45a788

After reverting this commit in 2.4 and 2.5 local branches, we do not
run into the DB error.

Regards,

*Lav Jain*
*Pivotal Data*