ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Sumit Mohanty <smoha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Ambari DB Consistency Check Failed to Complete
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2016 19:20:35 GMT
Hi Mithun,

It could be just me but the attachment is missing.

Can you forward it to sumit.mohanty@gmail.com?

thanks

Sumit

________________________________
From: Mithun Mathew <mithmatt@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 12:17 PM
To: Ambari
Subject: Fwd: Ambari DB Consistency Check Failed to Complete

Hi Ambari-devs

I've been hitting this failure while running ambari-server start on
?a ?
branch-2.4
? build?
:
Using python  /usr/bin/python
Starting ambari-server
Ambari Server running with administrator privileges.
Organizing resource files at /var/lib/ambari-server/resources...
Ambari database consistency check started...
No errors were found.
ERROR: Exiting with exit code 1.
REASON: Database check failed to complete. Please check /var/log/ambari-server/ambari-server.log
and /var/log/ambari-server/ambari-server-check-database.log for more information.

?I see that this started happening on branch-2.4 builds fairly recently. The same happened
with my trunk build.
?oes ?
?
any
?one have?
thoughts on how to resolve this issue?

The log says Error preallocating sequence numbers
I've attached the
? log?
file ?/var/log/ambari-server/ambari-server-check-database.log

?Regards
Matt?