ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Alejandro Fernandez <afernan...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Ambari 2.4.0 RC0
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2016 00:45:08 GMT
+1, Apache Ambari 2.4.0 RC0 LGTM

Verification steps,

git clone --branch release-2.4.0-rc0
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/ambari.git
apache-ambari-2.4.0-src-mine
cd apache-ambari-2.4.0-src-mine
git clean -xdf
cd ambari-web
npm install
ulimit -n 2048
brunch build
rm -rf node_modules
mv public public-static
cd ../..
tar --exclude=.git --exclude=.gitignore --exclude=.gitattributes -zcvf
apache-ambari-2.4.0-src-mine.tar.gz apache-ambari-2.4.0-src-mine

# Verify signature,
gpg --verify apache-ambari-2.4.0-src.tar.gz.asc
apache-ambari-2.4.0-src.tar.gz

# Before doing build, make sure ratcheck passes
cp -R apache-ambari-2.4.0-src-mine apache-ambari-2.4.0-ratcheck
cd apache-ambari-2.4.0-ratcheck
mvn clean apache-rat:check

Thanks,
Alejandro Fernandez