ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Mithun Mathew <mithm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Ambari 2.4.0 RC0
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 05:38:43 GMT
Looks like the only choice is fixing it in the next release rather than
delaying the current release to fix it.
Something to be noted: We had 2+ months to fix a *critical* bug, but it
still remains open.

Since I do not have complete context of the whole discussion, it would be
great to see this bug fixed in the next release.
Shall resort to documenting this issue for the current release...

Matt