ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Alejandro Fernandez <afernan...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Managing stack_version on Ambari 2.4 code
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2016 23:05:15 GMT
Hi Juanjo, in order for the cluster_version to transition to CURRENT as
part of the installation, all of the components in the stack that
advertise a version (through some means like hdp-select) must actually
start up on that version.
Can you provide more details?

SELECT repo_version_id, version FROM repo_version;
SELECT * FROM cluster_version;
SELECT h.host_name, hcs.service_name, hcs.component_name, hcs.version FROM
hostcomponentstate hcs JOIN hosts h ON hcs.host_id = h.host_id ORDER BY
hcs.version, hcs.service_name, hcs.component_name, h.host_name;

Thanks,
Alejandro