ambari-dev mailing list archives

From priyanka gugale <priyanka.gug...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to pass install parameters to packages (rpm/deb)
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 09:21:57 GMT
Hey Thanks for revert Mithun.

What I am looking for: I am running some scripts during rpm/deb package
installation. I want to pass my parameters(from ambari configurations) to
these scripts.

What I did: I assumed, env.set_params(params) call would set those config
parameters as environment variables and then my scripts can access them
during package install. But this is not working. Am I missing anything here?

-Priyanka