ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Di Li <lovelyco...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject AmbariJpaLocalTxnInterceptor throws warnings about synthetic methods in DAO classes
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 21:10:44 GMT
Hello folks,

When I ran ambari-upgrade -v on an Ambari 2.1.0 cluster to upgrade Ambari to version 2.2.0,
I got the following warnings in the ambari server log. Where it says Guice detected some warning
related to AmbariJpaLocalTxnInterceptor.

Jun 08, 2016 8:33:18 AM com.google.inject.internal.ProxyFactory <init>
WARNING: Method [public void org.apache.ambari.server.orm.dao.ClusterVersionDAO.create(java.lang.Object)]
is synthetic and is being intercepted by [org.apache.ambari.server.orm.AmbariJpaLocalTxnInterceptor@44da7eb3].
This could indicate a bug.  The method may be intercepted twice, or may not be intercepted
at all.

Is this something to be concerned with ? If not, what should I do if I want to modify AmbariJpaLocalTxnInterceptor
to get rid of the warnings ?
Thanks.

Di