ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Wang <jw...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Adding repo in repoinfo.xml
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 21:15:31 GMT
Hi Bhuvnesh,

What is your ambary-server –hash? Your problem should be resolved in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-17176.

The installer used to hide the stack default one if there is other version definition for
that stack_version (e.g. HDP 2.5). But with the patch in AMBARI-17176, you should be able
to see it (from the dropdown, there is a “HDP - 2.5 (Default Version Definition)”).

With the repoinfo.xml you provide, I did see the HDB url. Please let me know if you still
cannot see it.

Thank you

Joe