ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Di Li <lovelyco...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Adding new utility scripts to "contrib" folder under the root ambari dir
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 20:21:20 GMT
Hello folks,

I understand this is really a novice question. My question is: Should I add the scripts to
the contrib folder (as a sub-project) if I would like to include some Python scripts that
end users can use?

I would like to build a script that user can run manually for host checks prior to blueprint
install. I wonder if I should create a project under the contrib dir and put the scripts there.
I can't figure out a proper location in Ambari to include this type of utility scripts.

Thank you .
Di