ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Mithun Mathew <mithm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Install script not getting invoked
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 09:15:34 GMT
Hi Priyanka

It looks like the error is coming from here:
https://github.com/apache/ambari/blob/6fe7f83277a269dc6d9634b186ff3fc05fca8505/ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/controller/internal/ServiceResourceProvider.java#L620

+ Requesting Dmitry to take a look. He might have some context regarding
the error.

Regards
Matt

--