ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Amruta Borkar <amruta.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Ambari UI config value update
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 23:35:38 GMT
Hi all,

On Ambari 2.2, we are trying to tokenize blueprint and so to create a
cluster using blueprint we are putting tokens for some values in the
blueprint and then later in the code we are replacing these tokens with
actual values before creating a cluster.

When REST API call for cluster creation is made, Ambari UI loads values in
the blueprint when cluster creation is still going on. Cluster gets created
with real values that replace the tokens, but Ambari UI keeps showing the
tokens from the blueprint.

Database and cache files are showing the updated values for token fields,
but UI still shows the tokens rather than actually values used to create
the cluster, even if Ambari server is re-started.

Does anybody have any idea about why Ambari UI wouldn’t show the modified
values or can point me to any issue where something similar has been done
before?

Thanks in advance.