ambari-dev mailing list archives

From priyanka gugale <pri...@apache.org>
Subject Install script not getting invoked
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 06:31:05 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to write a service to install our product package though
ambari. I have written simple scripts as per guidelines, here is the code
for same: https://github.com/DT-Priyanka/AmbariDTRTS

am facing following problems:
1. My install scripts are not getting invoked. I tried putting some
log/print messages to confirm that. When I run install service from UI, it
exits within a second.
(I have not written service_check script, could that be a problem?)

Also I see "Invalid transition for servicecomponenthost" exception in log.
Attaching logs and screen shot for reference.

-Priyanka