ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hurley <jhur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Failing Unit Tests
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 16:21:11 GMT
Hi All,

We have some failing tests consistently on b.a.o for both trunk and branch-2.2 (and possible
branch-2.2.2). Here is the list of bugs created to track these. They've been failing for a
while, so I think it's best to fix the tests instead of trying to backtrack and revert. If
the bug is in your area of expertise, please take ownership of it and let the dev group know
that you're looking into it.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-15895 - AlertReceivedListenerTest is flaky with
some JPA problems, I'm looking into it.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-15923 - Metrics tests failing; can someone with
metrics knowledge please claim this and fix it.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-15924 - View unit test fails on OSX (but not
b.a.o).

So, please claim 15923 or 15924 and let's get our builds green again.