ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Design review for AMBARI-12697
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 23:08:51 GMT
+1 for the proposal.  This would be a very useful feature.

Yusaku

From: Di Li
Date: Monday, April 25, 2016 at 12:54 PM
To: Ambari, Yusaku Sako, Jaimin Jetly
Subject: Design review for AMBARI-12697

Hello folks,

Could you please help review the design doc attached to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-12697
?

It's a UI feature I am proposing that displays all the upgrade and downgrade attempts done
against the cluster. So that customers can review the upgrade/downgrade history much the same
as how they may review all the background requests that Ambari server handles. (Users can
see the background requests list via the "ops" link at the top of the page, right besides
the cluster name).

Please let me know of your comments. If all is good, I will start coding it.

Thanks

Di.