ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Jayush Luniya <jlun...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Milestone Dates for Ambari-2.x release
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2016 18:05:02 GMT
Hi all,
Following are some of the key dates that we will be using for the next 2.x release of Ambari
from trunk. Please take note of these dates for planning out your work for the next release.
The release version number is yet to be confirmed. Stay tuned for more updates on it.

Ambari-2.x Milestone Dates:
April 15th: We will cut a branch for Ambari-2.x release
May 30th: Last commit for all JIRAs that are not blocker
June 7th: Last blocker-only commit + start of VOTE
June 15th-June 20th: Ambari-2.x release work

Thanks,
Jayush Luniya
Apache Ambari Release Manager