ambari-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Daniel Gergely <dgerg...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Review Request 42912: Clients names different on host details page and filter
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 08:20:02 GMT


> On febr. 24, 2016, 7:38 du, Alejandro Fernandez wrote:
> > Daniel, which functional e2e tests have you performed?

I did manual testing:
Compared the filter list and the host summany page to see if the displayed labels are the
same. Then I changed displayName field in the metainfo.xml of some components, restarted ambari
server and checked the labels again to verify the change.


- Daniel


-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/42912/#review120557
-----------------------------------------------------------


On febr. 24, 2016, 3:15 du, Daniel Gergely wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/42912/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated febr. 24, 2016, 3:15 du)
> 
> 
> Review request for Ambari, Jaimin Jetly, Oliver Szabo, Oleg Nechiporenko, Robert Nettleton,
Sumit Mohanty, Sebastian Toader, and Yusaku Sako.
> 
> 
> Bugs: AMBARI-14830
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-14830
> 
> 
> Repository: ambari
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> Clients names were different on host details page and filter for components Pig, Sqoop,
Slider, Mahout.
> Displayed names now come from metainfo.xml
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/controller/ServiceComponentHostResponse.java
c25c970 
>   ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/controller/ServiceComponentResponse.java
381b114 
>   ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/controller/internal/ComponentResourceProvider.java
b339adf 
>   ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/controller/internal/HostComponentResourceProvider.java
a2a58e8 
>   ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/state/ServiceComponentImpl.java
7b866a9 
>   ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/state/svccomphost/ServiceComponentHostImpl.java
1bd60a8 
>   ambari-server/src/main/resources/common-services/MAHOUT/1.0.0.2.3/metainfo.xml bd8ef70

>   ambari-server/src/main/resources/common-services/PIG/0.12.0.2.0/metainfo.xml 27a9c35

>   ambari-server/src/main/resources/common-services/SLIDER/0.60.0.2.2/metainfo.xml a2002f1

>   ambari-server/src/main/resources/common-services/SQOOP/1.4.4.2.0/metainfo.xml 2c9d881

>   ambari-server/src/main/resources/properties.json 8ccae05 
>   ambari-server/src/test/java/org/apache/ambari/server/controller/internal/ClientConfigResourceProviderTest.java
7643abb 
>   ambari-server/src/test/java/org/apache/ambari/server/controller/internal/ComponentResourceProviderTest.java
d24ca09 
>   ambari-server/src/test/java/org/apache/ambari/server/controller/internal/HostComponentResourceProviderTest.java
f9c1fe4 
>   ambari-server/src/test/java/org/apache/ambari/server/controller/internal/HostResourceProviderTest.java
c480156 
>   ambari-web/app/controllers/global/update_controller.js 04e7427 
>   ambari-web/app/mappers/components_state_mapper.js ac3e1b5 
>   ambari-web/app/mappers/hosts_mapper.js 7691f2b 
>   ambari-web/app/models/client_component.js 816950c 
>   ambari-web/app/models/host_component.js b7a5f5a 
>   ambari-web/test/models/host_component_test.js 92e3d50 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/42912/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> The existing unit tests are aligned to the modifications, but I did not find a way to
e2e test the fix.
> 
> 
> File Attachments
> ----------------
> 
> AMBARI-14830_branch-2.2.2.patch
>   https://reviews.apache.org/media/uploaded/files/2016/02/24/eecded40-b19e-4a61-8482-d00cd6c05107__AMBARI-14830_branch-2.2.2.patch
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Daniel Gergely
> 
>


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message