ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Keta Patel <keta.mahendrakumar.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject how to ensure that all callback functions from a function call are over?
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2016 21:27:58 GMT
Is there a way to ensure that all the callback functions called from some
function have been completed? I want to perform some actions only after all
the callback functions have completed.

The code I am working is from ambari-web and is based on Javascript and
Ember Framework.
The issue is related to multiple clicks on the "Next" button for all the 10
steps while installing a cluster. The following JIRAs resolved most portion
of this problem, but this issue can still be seen if the user clicks after
the server validation calls for that step have completed *but* before the

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-7195
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-7315