ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Levas <rle...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Preparing for Ambari 2.2.1
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 14:20:31 GMT
Team,

Sorry for the late notice.  We are preparing to create a release candidate for Ambari 2.2.1.
 In an effort to ensure only the relevant code changes make it into this release, I plan to
create a new branch (branch-2.2.1, using branch-2.2.0) on Monday, 1/25, around 9am EST.

After this branch has been created, an RC will be created soon after so we (as a team) should
only accept patches for blocker issues only. If you have any doubts whether a fix should be
committed into branch-2.2.1, please email me for input at rlevas@hortonworks.com.

If you have a patch that is to be committed, make sure it is committed to the trunk first
and then to the branch. Also, make sure that any patches do not break any unit tests. So please
run all unit tests before committing.

Thanks,

Rob