ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the suggested os platform for developing ambari
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2015 05:55:08 GMT
Thanks Jonathan, sorry for bothering you again. But how to start ambari
server on OSX.  sbin/ambari-server script doesn't work on OSX, I check the
script, it has some hard code path
like /var/lib/ambari-server/ambari-env.sh

BTW is there any wiki or tutorial about how to develop ambari ? So that I
won' need to bother you :)

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang