ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Preparing Ambari 2.1.2 branch
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 21:32:33 GMT
Sounds good.
Fixes for 2.1.2 should also be committed to branch-2.1.maint, right?
So it would be a commit to trunk, branch-2.1.maint, and branch-2.1.2?

Yusaku

On 9/17/15, 12:19 PM, "Richard Zang" <rzang@hortonworks.com> wrote:

>Hi developers and PMCs,
>
>I am proposing cutting a new branch branch-2.1.2 for Ambari 2.1.2 on Sep 17th 6pm PDT.
>
>After making the branch, we (i.e., development community) should only accept blocker or
critical bug fixes into the branch and harden it until it meets a high enough quality bar.
>If you have a bug fix, it should first be committed to trunk, and after ensuring that
it does not break any tests, then it should be integrated to the Ambari branch-2.1.2.
me for input at rzang@hortonworks.com