ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Narek Galstyan <na...@forkize.com>
Subject Ubgrade Spark on Ambari 2.0.2
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 17:29:14 GMT
Hey Ambari experts!

    I am using Ambari distribution of Hadoop and am using spark on top of
it to pull data from kafka and do quazi-real-time computation.
My project involves extensive amount of Spark SQL use and as the SparkSQL
is better supported in Spark 1.3 and 1.4, I would like to upgrade Spark
version on my Ambari cluster while keeping the other components as they are.
Could you please help me understand how it can be done be it through Ambari
API or something way more complicated.

I look forward to hearing your response!

Healthier!

Narek