ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Jk Zheng <zjkh...@gmail.com>
Subject Looking into ambari-web. A few questions
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 03:19:15 GMT
Hi ambari developers,

I'm trying to understand the ambari code, focusing on the ambari-web.

   1. Where can I find the ember  v1.0.pre documents?
   2. When running *brunch w -s*, ambari already has a cluster installed.
   Can I go to the install wizard in this testMode with mock data?
   3. I'm learning ember at the same time.  Any suggestion on how can I
   understand the code? Now I'm still struggling to understand how
   authentication in ambari.

Thanks,

Jiekai