ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Mohammad arshad <mohammad.ars...@huawei.com>
Subject Problem while starting ambari-metrics-collector-2.0.1, ams_hbase_master.exe does not exist
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 08:42:50 GMT
Hi All,
ambari-metrics-collector-2.0.1 is not starting on windows because ams_hbase_master.exe does
not exist
Here is what it did

1)      Build and installed ambari-metrics-collector-2.0.1

2)      Run ambari-metrics-collector.cmd setup,

3)      Run ambari-metrics-collector.cmd start. It is trying to start the ams_hbase_master.exe
which does not exists
Is there anything which I missed while building or I need to download this from where?

Thanks in Advance