ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Sumit Mohanty <smoha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Wizard - Confirm Hosts locked in "Preparing"
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2015 18:03:49 GMT
The bootstrap logs are at the ambari-server host in folder /var/run/ambari-server/bootstrap.
Do you see any errors - perhaps scp or ssh is not working.
From: John Robson <john.usp@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 06, 2015 9:27 PM
To: dev@ambari.apache.org
Subject: Wizard - Confirm Hosts locked in "Preparing"

Hi everyone.

I'm using Ubuntu 12.04 64 bits, my cluster has 4 servers: 00-03; I
installed Ambari in the server 00 and I'm trying install the HDP in all
servers.

The problem is in the "Cluster Install Wizard" > "Confirm Hosts". The
Wizard is stuck there for hours... only show the Status message:
"Preparing" and nothing happen.

https://i.imgur.com/06M8wm3.png?1

Someone has some idea about what could be the problem?

Thank you in advance.
John

ps.: I'm using this server
"http://www.acmemicro.com/Product/12418/Supermicro-Hadoop-FatTwin-Server-F617H6-FTL+-4-Nodes-4U-DP-Xeon-E5-2600-LGA2011-DDR3-Fixed-3-5-HDD-R1620W-SYS-F617H6-FTL+"