ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Juanjo Marron <juanjo.mar...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Using theme framework on my own stack
Date Tue, 19 May 2015 17:59:36 GMT
Hi all,

Im trying to use thenew theme framework on my own stack. The goal is to add the new lookand
feel with slider controls in the configuration of myservices.

It seems to me that adding the themes directory,which includes the theme.json file on my stack
service , and configuring this directoryon the service metainfo.xml should be correct,but
I'm not able to see the slider controls on the installationwizard. This approach is not working
for HDFS, which is the serviceI'm testing.

Do I need to add/modify something else on theambari-web module? Do I need to provide some
endpoint for thetheme?

Thanks for your help