ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Juanjo Marron <juanjo.mar...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Using theme framework on my own stack
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 23:38:54 GMT
Thanks Sgunturi,
It seems to me that following these steps should be correct:
   - adding the themes directory, which includes the theme.json file, on my stack service

   - configuring themes directory on the service metainfo.xml
   - Editing -env.xml and -site.xml files to include the <value-attributes> for the
required properties on the theme.json file
but I'm not able to see the new controls on the installation wizard for my services. This
approach iscurrently working just for HDFS, but failing with for other services asHBASE or
YARN.
I'm debugging the UI and hitting these errors:Error: <DS.StateManager:ember22432>could
not respond to event setAssociation in state rootState.loading.Error: <DS.StateManager:ember6260>could
not respond to event didChangeData in staterootState.loaded.updated.uncommitted.
I'm doing something wrong? Not changes are required on ambari-web module?

Regards,

Juanjo Marron

     On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 11:22 AM, Srimanth Gunturi <sgunturi@hortonworks.com>