ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Siddharth Wagle <swa...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Provisioning code
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 17:52:55 GMT
You can start ambari server with "ambari-server start -g". This will enabke the jdwp transport
on port 5005 and you can attach to the process using your IDE.

-Sid

Sent by Outlook<http://taps.io/outlookmobile> for Android

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 10:46 AM -0700, "Donald Hansen" <donald@hansenfamily.us<mailto:donald@hansenfamily.us>>