ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Vijay Srinivasaraghavan <vijikar...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Ambari REST API
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 23:16:26 GMT
I have found the payload that I could use to post the "recommendations" resource.
The question on "Ambari Groovy Client" vs "Standard Rest Client" still is open. Please suggest
based on your experience which one is recommended for java based integration to manage Ambari
clusters.
RegardsVijay

     On Thursday, April 30, 2015 3:23 PM, Vijay Srinivasaraghavan <vijikarthi@yahoo.com.INVALID>