ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Vijay Srinivasaraghavan <vijikar...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Ambari REST API
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 22:23:47 GMT
Hello,
What is the best way to access Ambari REST endpoint from java based application?  - Using
Ambari Groovy Client ("ambari-client" project) or standard java rest client?
I am trying to use Blueprint to provision cluster and would like to use the stack advisior
implementation to derive the host group and service mapping. I don't see the correspodning
API implementation in the Ambari groovy client code.

If I were to directly call the rest API that uses stack advisor (http://<IP>:8080/api/v1/stacks/HDP/versions/2.2/recommendations/),
I don't know what to pass in the POST payload request as I don't see any documentation on
this.
Appreciate your inputs.
RegardsVijay