ambari-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Florian Barca (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Resolved] (AMBARI-9390) Ambari Server Setup issues on Windows
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 17:55:34 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-9390?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Florian Barca resolved AMBARI-9390.
-----------------------------------
    Resolution: Fixed

Resolved with commit 314ae0b10feb3ddb1884ff031d598627e0ba9977 in trunk.

> Ambari Server Setup issues on Windows
> -------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AMBARI-9390
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-9390
>             Project: Ambari
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: ambari-server
>    Affects Versions: 2.0.0
>            Reporter: Florian Barca
>            Assignee: Florian Barca
>             Fix For: 2.0.0
>
>         Attachments: AMBARI-9390.0.patch
>
>
> Scenarios:
> 1. Clean install ambari server msi
> 2. Run ambari-server setup -j c:\\jdk1.6.0_31
> ambari-server setup -j <javapath> fails. See logs below.
> 3. Run ambari-server setup -s
> Success
> 4. Run ambari-server setup -j c:\\jdk1.6.0_31. Configure database username as hadoop.
> Succeeds, however the server.jdbc.user.name remains set to ambari and server.jdbc.rca.user.name
is set to hadoop
> C:\ambari\ambari-server>ambari-server setup -j c:\\jdk1.6.0_31
> Installing Ambari Server
> Detected following local SQL Server instances:
> Status   Name               DisplayName
> ------   ----               -----------
> Running  MSSQL$SQLEXPRESS   SQL Server (SQLEXPRESS)
> Verifying ambari-server process status...
> Server log at: \var\log\ambari-server\ambari-server.log
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> Customize user account for ambari-server service [y/n] (n)? n
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> Adjusting ambari-server permissions and ownership...
> Checking firewall status...
> WARNING: Following firewall profiles are enabled:DomainProfile,StandardProfile,PublicProfile.
Make sure that the firewal
> l is properly configured.
> Checking JDK...
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> WARNING: JAVA_HOME c:\\jdk1.6.0_31 must be valid on ALL hosts
> WARNING: JCE Policy files are required for configuring Kerberos security. If you plan
to use Kerberos,please make sure J
> CE Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy Files are valid on all hosts.
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> Completing setup...
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> Configuring database...
> Enter advanced database configuration [y/n] (n)? y
> Configuring database...
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> SQL Server host and instance for the ambari database: (localhost\SQLEXPRESS)
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "C:\ambari\ambari-server\sbin\ambari-server.py", line 596, in <module>
>     main()
>   File "C:\ambari\ambari-server\sbin\ambari-server.py", line 567, in main
>     action_obj.execute()
>   File "C:\ambari\ambari-server\sbin\ambari-server.py", line 58, in execute
>     self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
>   File "C:\ambari\ambari-server\sbin\ambari-server.py", line 75, in winsetup
>     setup(options)
>   File "C:\ambari\ambari-server\sbin\ambari_server\serverSetup.py", line 926, in setup
>     _setup_database(options)
>   File "C:\ambari\ambari-server\sbin\ambari_server\serverSetup.py", line 792, in _setup_database
>     resultA = dbmsAmbari.configure_database(properties)
>   File "C:\ambari\ambari-server\sbin\ambari_server\dbConfiguration.py", line 120, in
configure_database
>     result = self._prompt_db_properties()
>   File "C:\ambari\ambari-server\sbin\ambari_server\dbConfiguration_windows.py", line
120, in _prompt_db_properties
>     if (not self.use_windows_authentication is None and self.use_windows_authentication.lower()
== "true") or \
> AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'lower'
> Ambari Server Installation finished
> C:\ambari\ambari-server>ambari-server setup -s
> Installing Ambari Server
> Detected following local SQL Server instances:
> Status   Name               DisplayName
> ------   ----               -----------
> Running  MSSQL$SQLEXPRESS   SQL Server (SQLEXPRESS)
> Verifying ambari-server process status...
> Server log at: \var\log\ambari-server\ambari-server.log
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> Ambari-server service is configured to run under user 'NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM'. Change this
setting [y/n] (n)?
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> Adjusting ambari-server permissions and ownership...
> Checking firewall status...
> WARNING: Following firewall profiles are enabled:DomainProfile,StandardProfile,PublicProfile.
Make sure that the firewal
> l is properly configured.
> Checking JDK...
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> Do you want to change Oracle JDK [y/n] (n)?
> Completing setup...
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> Configuring database...
> Enter advanced database configuration [y/n] (n)?
> Configuring database...
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> Configuring ambari database...
> Populating the ambari database structure...
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> Extracting system views...
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> .
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> Adjusting ambari-server permissions and ownership...
> Ambari Server 'setup' completed successfully.
> Ambari Server Installation finished
> C:\ambari\ambari-server>ambari-server setup -j c:\\jdk1.6.0_31
> Installing Ambari Server
> Detected following local SQL Server instances:
> Status   Name               DisplayName
> ------   ----               -----------
> Running  MSSQL$SQLEXPRESS   SQL Server (SQLEXPRESS)
> Verifying ambari-server process status...
> Server log at: \var\log\ambari-server\ambari-server.log
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> Ambari-server service is configured to run under user 'NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM'. Change this
setting [y/n] (n)? n
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> Adjusting ambari-server permissions and ownership...
> Checking firewall status...
> WARNING: Following firewall profiles are enabled:DomainProfile,StandardProfile,PublicProfile.
Make sure that the firewal
> l is properly configured.
> Checking JDK...
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> WARNING: JAVA_HOME c:\\jdk1.6.0_31 must be valid on ALL hosts
> WARNING: JCE Policy files are required for configuring Kerberos security. If you plan
to use Kerberos,please make sure J
> CE Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy Files are valid on all hosts.
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> Completing setup...
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> Configuring database...
> Enter advanced database configuration [y/n] (n)? y
> Configuring database...
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> SQL Server host and instance for the ambari database: (localhost\SQLEXPRESS)
> [1] - Use SQL Server integrated authentication
> [2] - Use username+password authentication
> Enter choice (2): 2
> SQL Server user name for the ambari database: (ambari) hadoop
> SQL Server password for the ambari database: ******
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> Configuring ambari database...
> Populating the ambari database structure...
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> Extracting system views...
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> .
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> AMBARI_CONF_DIR is not set, using default conf
> Adjusting ambari-server permissions and ownership...
> Ambari Server 'setup' completed successfully.
> Ambari Server Installation finished
> C:\ambari\ambari-server>findstr /ipc:"name=ambari" conf\ambari.properties
> server.jdbc.database_name=ambari
> server.jdbc.rca.url=jdbc:sqlserver://localhost\\SQLEXPRESS:1433;databaseName=ambari
> server.jdbc.url=jdbc:sqlserver://localhost\\SQLEXPRESS:1433;databaseName=ambari
> server.jdbc.user.name=ambari
> C:\ambari\ambari-server>findstr /ipc:"hadoop" conf\ambari.properties
> server.jdbc.rca.user.name=hadoop



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message