ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Ganglia configuration gets overwritten on service restart
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 18:44:46 GMT
I'm building a quick debug tool to "dump" some of the metrics collected by
Ganglia, but every time I update ganglia configuration files and restart
the service, my changes get overwritten. Is there a template or a specific
location that I should use to update/customize the ganglia files used by
Ambari ? Or are these code generated files that take in consideration the
cluster deployment blueprint to generate the configuration on every service
restart ?

BTW, this is Ambari 1.7 + HDP 2.2

--
Luciano Resende