ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Sumit Mohanty <smoha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Service Check Host
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 23:55:58 GMT
Nope, each call may vary as to which host it will execute.
When you execute service check the request details tells you what host is
used for that specific execution.

It could be possible that when service check is triggered through the REST
API it may take a parameter to influence the hostname. I do not remember
the syntax for the API call to verify if its possible. I can do some
experiments later and see if thats possible.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE