ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Alejandro Fernandez <afernan...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Ambari branch-1.7.0 stabilization
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 23:36:34 GMT
Hi all,

There are about 24 Jiras on ASF that have a status of Patch Available; 6
are fairly recent, and the remaining 18 are older than Oct 1.

Please see https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20AMBARI%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.7.0%20AND%20status%20%3D%20%22Patch%20Available%22%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC>
and
either commit them or punt them to Fix Version 2.0.0
Filter:
project = AMBARI AND fixVersion = 1.7.0 AND status = "Patch Available"
ORDER BY updated DESC, priority DESC

If no action is taken within 24 hours on the Jiras that have not been
updated since Oct 1, I will move them to the next release.

We're very close to wrapping up Ambari 1.7.0 and will soon enter
Blocker-only mode.

Thank you,
Alejandro Fernandez

--