ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Bergenholtz <ebergenho...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Introducing Robert Nettleton as a new committer for Ambari
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 16:19:00 GMT
Bob - Congratulations. This is really great!

Erik

On Nov 7, 2014, at 6:20 AM, Tom Beerbower <tbeerbower@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to introduce and congratulate Robert Nettleton as the newest committer for Apache
Ambari.

> Bob has been working on critical improvements to Ambari Blueprints.
>
> Bob, congratulations again and we look forward to your continued contributions to the
project.

> Tom
>

> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> NOTICE: This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any printing, copying, dissemination, distribution, disclosure
or forwarding of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system. Thank You.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE