ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Alma Bob <almab...@gmail.com>
Subject yum repo db is malformed during install
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 09:32:20 GMT
Hi everyone,

I’ve been struggling with an issue when I try to install different services on different
cloud providers like Azure and GCC and the installation fails with:
Fail: Execution of '/usr/bin/yum -d 0 -e 0 -y install libganglia-3.5.0-99' returned 1. Error:
database disk image is malformed
If I ssh into the VM and issue yum clean all and try to install manually yum
-d 0 -e 0 -y install .. then it works. Any suggestion what might cause this? Btw its not
ganglia related, other services fail too with the same exception. Thanks in advance.

Br,
Krisz