ambari-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Scott Creeley (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (AMBARI-8054) Version comparison fails for GlusterFS
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 19:31:34 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-8054?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=14192305#comment-14192305
] 

Scott Creeley commented on AMBARI-8054:
---------------------------------------

[~afernandez]
Hi Alejandro,
Sorry, but just tested latest branch and trunk and now I get a different error - prior error
was ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'GlusterFS' but now see below:

ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''


Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/HIVE/package/scripts/hcat_client.py",
line 43, in <module>
    HCatClient().execute()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/libraries/script/script.py",
line 122, in execute
    method(env)
  File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/HIVE/package/scripts/hcat_client.py",
line 28, in install
    self.configure(env)
  File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/HIVE/package/scripts/hcat_client.py",
line 31, in configure
    import params
  File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/HIVE/package/scripts/params.py",
line 37, in <module>
    if compare_versions(hdp_stack_version, "2.2.0.0") >= 0:
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/libraries/functions/version.py",
line 65, in compare_versions
    return cmp(_normalize(version1, desired_segments=max_segments), _normalize(version2, desired_segments=max_segments))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/libraries/functions/version.py",
line 34, in _normalize
    return [int(x) for x in v_list]
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

> Version comparison fails for GlusterFS
> --------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AMBARI-8054
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-8054
>             Project: Ambari
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: ambari-server
>    Affects Versions: 1.7.0
>            Reporter: Alejandro Fernandez
>            Assignee: Alejandro Fernandez
>            Priority: Critical
>             Fix For: 1.7.0
>
>         Attachments: AMBARI-8054.patch
>
>
> When installing a cluster with GlusterFS stack, the version comparison fails.
> {code}
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/HIVE/package/scripts/hive_client.py",
line 42, in <module>
> HiveClient().execute()
> File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/libraries/script/script.py",
line 122, in execute
> method(env)
> File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/HIVE/package/scripts/hive_client.py",
line 27, in install
> import params
> File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/HIVE/package/scripts/params.py",
line 32, in <module>
> hdp_stack_version = format_hdp_stack_version(hdp_stack_version)
> File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/libraries/functions/version.py",
line 43, in format_hdp_stack_version
> normalized = _normalize(str(input))
> File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/libraries/functions/version.py",
line 34, in _normalize
> return [int(x) for x in v_list]
> ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'GlusterFS'
> {code}
> and
> {code}
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/HIVE/package/scripts/hcat_client.py",
line 43, in <module>
> HCatClient().execute()
> File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/libraries/script/script.py",
line 122, in execute
> method(env)
> File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/HIVE/package/scripts/hcat_client.py",
line 28, in install
> self.configure(env)
> File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/HIVE/package/scripts/hcat_client.py",
line 31, in configure
> import params
> File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/HIVE/package/scripts/params.py",
line 32, in <module>
> hdp_stack_version = format_hdp_stack_version(hdp_stack_version)
> File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/libraries/functions/version.py",
line 43, in format_hdp_stack_version
> normalized = _normalize(str(input))
> File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/libraries/functions/version.py",
line 34, in _normalize
> return [int(x) for x in v_list]
> ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'GlusterFS'
> {code}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message