ambari-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Hudson (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (AMBARI-8054) Version comparison fails for GlusterFS
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 17:29:34 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-8054?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=14192124#comment-14192124
] 

Hudson commented on AMBARI-8054:
--------------------------------

FAILURE: Integrated in Ambari-branch-1.7.0-docker #43 (See [https://builds.apache.org/job/Ambari-branch-1.7.0-docker/43/])
AMBARI-8054. Version comparison fails for GlusterFS (alejandro) (afernandez: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ambari.git&a=commit&h=0ac8df37cf532230bf396e6e36c7a01a174bc913)
* ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/OOZIE/package/scripts/params.py
* ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/HDFS/package/scripts/params.py
* ambari-server/src/test/python/TestVersion.py
* ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.2/services/KAFKA/package/scripts/params.py
* ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/YARN/package/scripts/params.py
* ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/FLUME/package/scripts/params.py
* ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.2/services/KNOX/package/scripts/params.py
* ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/hooks/before-INSTALL/scripts/params.py
* ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/PIG/package/scripts/params.py
* ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/hooks/after-INSTALL/scripts/params.py
* ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/hooks/before-ANY/scripts/params.py
* ambari-common/src/main/python/resource_management/libraries/functions/version.py
* ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.1/services/TEZ/package/scripts/params.py
* ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/SQOOP/package/scripts/params.py
* ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.1/services/STORM/package/scripts/params.py
* ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/HBASE/package/scripts/params.py
* ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/hooks/before-START/scripts/params.py
* ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/ZOOKEEPER/package/scripts/params.py
* ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.2/services/SLIDER/package/scripts/params.py
* ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.1/services/FALCON/package/scripts/params.py
* ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/HIVE/package/scripts/params.py


> Version comparison fails for GlusterFS
> --------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AMBARI-8054
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-8054
>             Project: Ambari
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: ambari-server
>    Affects Versions: 1.7.0
>            Reporter: Alejandro Fernandez
>            Assignee: Alejandro Fernandez
>            Priority: Critical
>             Fix For: 1.7.0
>
>         Attachments: AMBARI-8054.patch
>
>
> When installing a cluster with GlusterFS stack, the version comparison fails.
> {code}
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/HIVE/package/scripts/hive_client.py",
line 42, in <module>
> HiveClient().execute()
> File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/libraries/script/script.py",
line 122, in execute
> method(env)
> File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/HIVE/package/scripts/hive_client.py",
line 27, in install
> import params
> File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/HIVE/package/scripts/params.py",
line 32, in <module>
> hdp_stack_version = format_hdp_stack_version(hdp_stack_version)
> File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/libraries/functions/version.py",
line 43, in format_hdp_stack_version
> normalized = _normalize(str(input))
> File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/libraries/functions/version.py",
line 34, in _normalize
> return [int(x) for x in v_list]
> ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'GlusterFS'
> {code}
> and
> {code}
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/HIVE/package/scripts/hcat_client.py",
line 43, in <module>
> HCatClient().execute()
> File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/libraries/script/script.py",
line 122, in execute
> method(env)
> File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/HIVE/package/scripts/hcat_client.py",
line 28, in install
> self.configure(env)
> File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/HIVE/package/scripts/hcat_client.py",
line 31, in configure
> import params
> File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/services/HIVE/package/scripts/params.py",
line 32, in <module>
> hdp_stack_version = format_hdp_stack_version(hdp_stack_version)
> File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/libraries/functions/version.py",
line 43, in format_hdp_stack_version
> normalized = _normalize(str(input))
> File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/libraries/functions/version.py",
line 34, in _normalize
> return [int(x) for x in v_list]
> ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'GlusterFS'
> {code}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message