ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Chandrasekhar Gopal <cgo...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Preparing Ambari 1.7.0 branch
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 00:26:35 GMT
Alejandro,
Upon creation of the RC branch for the 1.7.0 release, I'd like to suggest
that we also create a release build for this branch on b.a.o.

I can create a JIRA and help with creation of the release builds.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Chandra

--
Chandrasekhar Gopal
Pivotal Hadoop -- Build, Release and Deployments