ambari-dev mailing list archives

From jun aoki <jun.aoki....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ambari build failure on H4 due to RAT failure
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 21:18:02 GMT
Hi Yusaku, thank you for taking a look!
If you open the job Configuration, you should see Label Expression. You can
change it to H4.
Please retain the original value. (If I remember, something "ubuntu" ?)

Also could you save
/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Ambari-trunk-Commit/ambari-server/target/rat.txt
for reference ? It will tell why it fails on H4 too.

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Yusaku Sako <yusaku@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Hi Jun,
>
> I've added the command "git clean -xdf" to be run before the mvn
> command to trigger build & UTs.
> It's currently running on H11 with this new command added:
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Ambari-trunk-Commit/187/
> I'm not sure how to verify by running it specifically on H4.
>
> Yusaku
>
> On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 8:25 AM, jun aoki <jun.aoki.dev@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yusaku/Hitesh, that's a cleaner approach. Could you please try it on H4
> and
> > see if that solves?
> > Also could you share what errors the rat.txt contains? I don't even have
> > access to look into its Workspace.
> >

> > On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 3:37 PM, Yusaku Sako <yusaku@hortonworks.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Hitesh, yes, that's a good idea.  Maybe also add the -x option as well.
> >>
> >> Yusaku

> >> -d” at the start might be a useful step.

> >> you can

> >> from

> yusaku@hortonworks.com>

> >> clone) to

> >> entity to
> >> confidential,
If the
> >> reader
> >> notified that
> have
> >> immediately

> >> entity to
> confidential,
> >> reader
> notified
> >> that
> >> immediately
> >> >

> >> --
> >> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> >> NOTICE: This message is intended for the use of the individual or
> entity to
> reader
> >> of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
> that
> >> received this communication in error, please contact the sender
> immediately
> >>

> > --
> > -jun
>
> --