ambari-dev mailing list archives

From jun aoki <ja...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PROPOSAL: Ambari dev process.
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 18:47:06 GMT
Hi Sumit/Yusaku,

Sumit left a godo feedback.
>> If its a new feature then we should expect some design discussion on the
JIRA before or along with the patch.

I remember the community (I believe Yusaku, you started enforcing) have a
process for Ambari Epics.
Do we have a wiki page for it that I can link in the proposal doc?

The proposal
https://docs.google.com/a/pivotal.io/document/d/1hz7qjGKkNeckMibEs67ZmAa2kxjie0zkG6H_IiC2RgA/edit