ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: how to check the status of a running bootstrap?
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2014 00:55:15 GMT
Hi Greg,

Unfortunately, the bootstrap API is a bit unconventional and does not
follow the standard API framework.
To check on the bootstrap status, you just need to make a GET call
like this: /api/v1/bootstrap/1  (replace 1 with the requestId returned
by the POST /api/v1/bootstrap call).
I hope this helps.

Yusaku

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 12:26 PM, Greg Hill <greg.hill@rackspace.com> wrote:
> The bootstrap hosts method returns a request id, but that request isn't associated with
any cluster.  How do I get the status of it?  There aren't any API docs I can find for the
bootstrap method.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE