ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Starting to build CI on builds.apache.org
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 01:32:57 GMT
Roman,

Suhas is an admin on Ambari JIRA, so he can add Contributors so they
can be assignees.
There isn't really a policy written down, but the ones with the admin
privilege have been maintaining the Contributor list on the JIRA as
people submit patches and they are not already on the list.

Yusaku

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE