ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Shashidhar Rao <raoshashidhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How python integrates with Ambari
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2014 17:08:09 GMT
Thanks for the details of some interactions pointed out.

For that confusion on 'Data for HDFS/Map reduce', I mean , say when Ambari
wants to show the user the total size of  all files residing on a
particular node or to list all files on a particular data node, I was
expecting Ambari to to interact with HDFS java API to get the size or the
list files. in other words the size and the list of files become the data
for these use cases.Sorry for the confusion.