ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Erin Boyd <eb...@redhat.com>
Subject RE: Starting to build CI on builds.apache.org
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 02:31:15 GMT
I will take a look in the morning!
Thanks!
Erin

-----Original Message-----
From: Roman Shaposhnik [rvs@apache.org]
To: dev@ambari.apache.org
CC: jaoki@pivotal.io, cgopal@pivotal.io
Subject: Starting to build CI on builds.apache.org

Hi!

just wanted to give everybody a heads up that Jun, Chandra
and myself have started to build our CI on builds.apache.org
as per:
     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-6925

Jun and Chandra are the guys doing the real work, I am just
helping them along with managing the Jenkins jobs (they are
not committers yet and as such can't directly manage jobs
on ASF Jenkins).

Here's what we've gotten so far:
     https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Ambari/job/Ambari-trunk-Commit/
     https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Ambari/

The job does the basics and already posts feedback
to JIRAs. We still need to figure out why the following
unit test fails consistently on Jenkins:
    https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Ambari/job/Ambari-trunk-Commit/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/org.apache.ambari.server.controller.nagios/NagiosPropertyProviderTest/testNagiosServiceAlerts/

And I believe Jun is about to file a JIRA for that.

Anyway, just wanted to share this and ask everybody
to provide us with feedback on AMBARI-6925.

Thanks,
Roman.