ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Maximilian Arruda <max.arr...@vectorx.com.br>
Subject Re: Issue while installing Ambari Clusters
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2014 18:42:30 GMT
Hi Sid,

If this file wasn't created and each time I try to execute the process it
creates another folder under bootstrap with the subsequencial number, so I
don't know how I can see the permissions. The permissions on the path
*"/var/run/ambari-server/**bootstrap"* is *"755"* though.

My ambari server user is the* root*.

*  Maximillian Lara de Arruda*+55 11 99297-7890
max.arruda@vectorx.com.br
http://www.vectorx.com.br