ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Maximilian Arruda <max.arr...@vectorx.com.br>
Subject Issue while installing Ambari Clusters
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 23:26:01 GMT
We're facing some problems while trying to install ambari hosts by the
wizard you provided. Follow the failed log that appeared on the "Confirm
hosts" screen:

==========================
Copying common functions script...
==========================

Command start time 2014-07-25 20:11:21

Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).
lost connection
scp /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ambari_commons
host=slave03.hdp.vectorx.com.br, exitcode=1
Command end time 2014-07-25 20:11:21

ERROR: Bootstrap of host slave03.hdp.vectorx.com.br fails because previous
action finished with non-zero exit code (1)
ERROR MESSAGE: Permission denied
(publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).
lost connection

STDOUT:
Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).
lost connection

We've been trying to follow lots of examples we found on the internet but
any of then had worked.

All ssh configuration are ok and I can log in without password from the
master server into any of the slaves ones. We have one master and 3 slaves
for testing.

Hope you can help me on this issue.

Regards,

*  Maximillian Lara de Arruda*+55 11 99297-7890
max.arruda@vectorx.com.br
http://www.vectorx.com.br