ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Yixiao Lin <yix...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>
Subject Bug report
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2014 21:24:12 GMT
Hi all,

This is Yixiao from Yahoo, I have been using Ambari for a month now.
The bug is on the webUI as follow:
The "add property" button appears when you first click some service's costom xml config. It
disappears when you switch between different config groups. And it will not appear again even
if you switch back to default config group. My workaround is to reload the Ambari server page.
Please let me know if this is the correct way to report bug to you developers. I have a few
more issues I would like to address to improve Ambari.

Thank you!
Yixiao Lin