ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Cutting a branch for 1.6.1
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 15:15:56 GMT
Hi all,

Just a heads up that we're planning on cutting a branch for 1.6.1, most
likely tonight or tomorrow, to prepare for the upcoming 1.6.1 release
(targeted end of July/early August).
Any patches already in trunk at the time of cutting the branch will be part
of 1.6.1.
As always, after the branch is cut, patches for 1.6.1 must go into *both*
trunk AND branch-1.6.1.

We'll make an announcement when we actually cut a branch.

Thanks,
Yusaku

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE